The Scarsdale Dentist
We are happy to announce that we are now reopen! We have missed seeing you and can’t wait to reconnect. After speaking with many patients, the consensus is “it’s time to get back to normal.” We are here to facilitate that process because “normal” is having excellent dental health. That is our mission.
We are ready, willing and able to help you get healthy and stay healthy. As you know the office maintains the strictest infectious control practices even prior to the Covid pandemic. When you return to the office you will see some additional changes that will ensure your safety and ours.
Prior to the appointment:
- We will review your medical and recent social history
- If you are feeling ill or have been in contact with a Covid positive or suspected positive person we will ask for you to reschedule your appointment for 14 days.
- We ask that you please wear a face mask or covering that covers both your mouth and nose.
- Please keep your face covered during the entire time while you are in the office, until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- We will take your oxygen saturation rate and pulse with a finger pulse oximeter.
- If you have a high temperature or a low oxygen saturation rate, we will refer you to your physician for evaluation and treatment.
- We will guide you to wash your hands with soap and water.
- We ask that anyone who accompanies you to your appointment should wait in the car.
After your procedure is complete:
- Please place your mask or face covering back on to completely cover your mouth and nose prior to going to the front desk area.
As always, all dental equipment and surfaces will be thoroughly sterilized and disinfected between patients. In addition, medical grade HEPA filters have been installed in the operatories.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment please call 914-725-0707 and visit our website at www.thescarsdaledentist.com . Thank you again for your trust and loyalty over the years.
Jeffrey N. Pike, DDS
Jeremy Goldenberg, DDS