How Invisalign from your dentist serving Westchester and Scarsdale, NY, can straighten your smile
You may have heard about Invisalign. You may already know that it is the most revolutionary way to straighten your smile. You may also know that it is completely different from conventional brackets and wires. Dr. Jeffrey N. Pike at The Scarsdale Dentist in Scarsdale, NY, and serving Westchester, NY, wants to share the facts about Invisalign and what it can do for your smile.
Invisalign treatment offers you benefits that can’t be matched by conventional brackets and wires. When you choose Invisalign, you will enjoy:
- Fast results, because Invisalign treatment only requires 9 to 15 months to give you the straight smile you’ve been waiting for
- Comfortable treatment, because Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic and won’t hurt your mouth the way metal brackets and wires can
- Convenience, because you can remove the aligners to eat the foods you love without worrying about food getting caught in your braces
- Great oral health, because you can remove the aligners to brush and floss your teeth without using cumbersome tools
Invisalign appliances, called aligners, are made of smooth, clear plastic. When you wear them, people will only see your beautiful teeth, not a mouth full of metal brackets and wires. In fact, Invisalign is the most discreet solution available to help you achieve the straight smile you deserve.
Invisalign appliances are beautiful, but they are also strong enough to correct many of the same bite and tooth alignment issues as conventional braces, including:
- Overbite or underbite
- Open bite or crossbite
- Rotated or twisted teeth
- Tooth overlap or gaps between your teeth
Invisalign treatment is easy. You simply start with the first set of aligners supplied by Dr. Pike. You wear these for 2 weeks and then progress to another set of aligners, which you wear for another 2 weeks. You continue moving on to another set of aligners every 2 weeks as your teeth gradually move into correct alignment. The entire process takes between 9 and 15 months.
Imagine a straight smile in just a few months, compared to years with conventional brackets and wires. Imagine a straight smile comfortably and discreetly. Imagine it and the straight smile can be yours, thanks to Invisalign. For more information about Invisalign and other restorative and cosmetic dental services, call Dr. Jeffrey Pike at The Scarsdale Dentist in Scarsdale, NY, and serving Westchester, NY, today!